Projects › The Secret Worldview online
- Shortly after the site officially went live, gaming discussion forums and social media networks lit up with chatter around thesecretworld.com. The game still has yet to be launched commercially but already has close to 30,000 fans on Facebook and more than 5,000 followers on Twitter.
March 2011 – The site, entirely designed and built by Human Equation, proposes a similar web portal and experience as the Funcom corporate site (also recently developed). Installing a multi-dimensional visual platform allows one to view content at three different depths within the same page, composed of a slow moving background, standard speed content and foreground frame at high-speed.
Human Equation was mandated for conceptualization, art direction, site ergonomics and project management integrating various production teams from both companies.
- Expression Engine II + LAMP + HTML5 + Flash
- Mathieu Desjardins, Creation Director
- Marie-Pier Primeau, Art & UX Director
- Imen Taboubi, Interactive Designer
- Nathalie Lacoste, Chief Executive Officer
- Philippe Bernier, Chief Developer
- Marc-André Beauchamps, Developer
- Alexandra Nantel, Multimedia Integration Specialist
- Lucas Charbit, Flash Developer
- Dany Flageole, Quality Control Supervisor
- Mathieu Lemoine, Deployment & Infrastructure Coordinator