Projects › Funcom Portalview online
- Funcom posted 300% growth in gaming sales after the new portal was launched.
- More than 200 posts throughout the Web and gaming community reporting positive comments on the portal have been recorded since the go live.
January 2011 – The central objective for the overall concept was to create a distinct signature style for Funcom that would echo within the gaming world. This site differentiates itself from the masses by revealing the game as a series of virtual destinations more so than a commercial gaming product to be bought in a conventional way through a retail outlet.
The Human Equation creative team developed an ideology for the site drawing influence from the office environment in Oslo at Funcom corporate, further imprinting the client’s very own dynamic on the actual project itself. Conceptualization, art direction, creation, ergonomic design and production were all carried out and completed in Montreal while a constant feedback loop daily via the Web to Oslo, was implemented through Skype.
- Expression Engine II + LAMP + HTML5 + Flash + Version iPad
- Mathieu Desjardins, Creative Director
- Marie-Pier Primeau, Art & UX Director
- Robert Limoges, Web Architect
- Philippe Bernier, Chief Developer
- Marc-André Beauchamps, Developer
- Alexandra Nantel, Multimedia Integration Specialist
- Lucas Charbit, Flash Developer
- Dany Flageole, Quality Control Supervisor
- Mathieu Lemoine, Deployment & Infrastructure Coordinator