Projects › Fibrocentreview online
May 2011 — Fibrocentre.ca is an interactive site allowing the population with fibromyalgia and those around them to have all the tools to better understand the disease and have the necessary resources to support them. To do so, various features were integrated in the site: Symptom assessment questionnaire, interactive support map, articles and videos, tricks and expert advice, available resources and references. Furthermore, to come a personal chat with experts, schedule of activities for affected persons and much more.
ImplicationHuman Equation planned the details of the production of Fibrocentre.ca from its conception to its implementation. The whole process was spread out over several months of development. The site contains numerous features requiring the most advanced technologies; the R&D team took part in the process to realize a project to meet expectations. The TANK Agency is responsible for the creation of the site.
- Expression Engine + LAMP + Google Maps + PHP GD + Flash
- Anne-Marie Champoux, Project Manager
- Alexandra Nantel, Multimedia Integration Specialist
- Sébastien Lavoie, Developer
- Marc-André Beauchamps, Developer
- Lucas Charbit, Flash Developer
- Dany Flageole, Quality Control Supervisor
- Mathieu Lemoine, Deployment & Infrastructure Coordinator