Projects › The Age of Conanview online
- Following the launch, more than 2 500 additional sites began to link towards ageofconan.com and a growth of traffic of more than 400 % was perceived.
- More than 10 % of the visits resulted in the registration of a new player, which allowed Funcom to beat sales records.
June 2011 — To incite gamers to try the new version of the game, we designed an immersive site differing from others where the games are virtual destinations, rather than products that we can buy in stores. We dedicated a complete section to the features of the free game and included the registration form for the members to encourage the inscriptions. We focused on the 3D design and the very detailed interfaces remind the environment of the game. In the whole production, it was also important to us to respect the identity and the brand image of the client so that the delivered product is to his complete satisfaction and so that the game community feels fascinated.
ImplicationAs part of this project, we were given the responsibility of the conceptualization, the artistic management and the ergonomics of the site ageofconan.com, as well as for each of the stages related to production.
- Expression Engine II + LAMP + HTML5 + Flash
- Nancy Ripeau, Project Manager
- Mathieu Desjardins, Creative Director
- Imen Taboubi, Interactive Designer
- Annasara Geva, Interactive Designer
- Philippe Bernier, Head Developer
- Frédéric Forgues, Flash Developer
- Marc-André Beauchamps, Developer
- Sébastien Lavoie, Developer
- Dany Flageole, Quality Control Supervisor
- Mathieu Lemoine, Deployment & Infrastructure Coordinator