Projects › ClearFacts.caview online
- ClearFacts.ca is the first daily financial reference for Quebecers.
- Tangent to the site itself, Hue launched a web 2.0 campaign to accompany it by leveraging Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
September 2010 – ClearFacts.ca is a public access site allowing access to more than 300 articles and close to 30 videos on various financial subjects including family budgeting, home purchasing, investing, employment, retirement and automotive finance. Also built into the site is an intuitive list of automated calculating tools to help individuals with the often complicated math related to financial calculations.
Human Equation was involved with every stage of development for ClearFacts.ca. The site is host to a plethora of information and countless documents by which the content team created a custom management system categorizing each article to facilitate launching a digital library platform. Amicable competitor Bos agency led the project and has design ownership of the site.
- Expression Engine I + LAMP
In the extent of launching the Clearfacts.ca website, along with the implementation of activities aiming to increase traffic, I received an outstanding service. I felt listened to and liked that everything was put in place to find solutions.
- Marie-Pier Primeau, Art & UX Director
- Nathalie Westphal, Project Manager
- Guillaume Petitat, Developer
- Louis-Simon Houde, Developer
- Alexandra Nantel, Multimedia Integration Specialist
- Anne-Marie Champoux, Interactive Manager
- Dany Flageole, Quality Control Supervisor
- Mathieu Lemoine, Deployment & Infrastructure Coordinator